Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update

Currently listening to: Manhattan - Kings Of Leon

I'd usually update my blog weekly, however I kind of got carried away doing stuff that aren't even of interest anyway.
So yeah, what's been happening with school?! I'm behind as usual. Never been so lazy in my life. However I've trying to pull myself on track with Physiology. I can't say anything for Psychology because I honestly haven't touched my assignment which is due next week. A full lab report. Can life be anymore difficult when you do Psych. Err... then my Statistics second online task is due soon. And Chemistry, well I always have to be up to date with it, or atleast try to be anyway. So pretty much, I'm doomed for mid-semester exams unless I pull my act together. I'm actually more worried about Winter term studies (if I even do it) and my Semester 2 timetable. Because hell no I am not doing Chemistry 2 nor am I gonna do Philosophy or some form of maths!

Anyway, best Physiology lecture last week, on a late Friday class too. Friday was an ultra-long day because I had a test in between on my break. So all in all I got less than 2 hrs of break for a 9:30-6:30pm day. And max. of 2 hrs of travelling. And to make my day (not quite sure if I'm either being sarcastic or happy) I bumped into HIM at Sunshine. It was a short encounter but HEY! ... I dunno. Lol. :(:( It kinda sucks though. It just felt really empty. Because usually I'd get a kiss along with the hug. But yeahhhh... it was just weird. Like when I looked at him, it felt like the first time we saw each other. Just someone I wanted to get to know (again). It's like that face you see among the crown and think that they're are someone you just want to get to know. I don't know mannnnnn, I am so confused about everything. Really thought I'm making progress because I don't about everything anymore. Just seeing him again made the thought of crying come back. SIGH.

Err, on a more depressing note. Mum finally took me to that Sports warehouse down on Sunshine Rd. However, it was OF COURSE SHITTER THAN ADVERTISED. But my brother got a bargain out of it. 2 pairs of Royales. Buy 1 get 1 free. I was gonna settle for a Men's Adidas Jumper, however the shoulders look to broad even for a small. But meh, whatever. I went home empty handed. Oh and impulse buys! Well not really, more like impulse lay-by. I put a pair of boots on lay-by during my breaks at school. Aish.

Oh, I walked out of my Chemistry tute. Now everyone thinks I'm some sort of rebel. Cmon guys it's UNI, noone cares!
Oh today at school was good! It was Linda's birthday! So me, Dom, Kim and Linda went to eat together, in small celebration anyway. Hopefully the girls and I would be able to take her out. She was suggesting Mambo's! So maybe!? I dunno ><
So yeah, I think I should end things from here.

Oh and Gossip Girl Ep 22, was GOD damn awesome. Gets juicier and juicier!

Ciao
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment