Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Holidays! :)

The holidays have finally come! Not that there was much of a school term but I guess I do need that break even though I've been slacking off. Really bad start to the school yeah. I mean to sum up the past few weeks, uni hasn't been that hectic. And if it was, it was because I left everything to the last minute and then stressing about it. Har har. But yeah holidays are here. Although it's only one week, I got to make the most of it.

Well it is gonna be a great start to my holidays. Well technically holidays start on Friday but my classes for Thursday got cancelled. So let's say my great holiday begins on Friday. Good Friday Appeal! I'm finally getting off my ass and getting involved in community work. Something I have no done profoundly since yr 11. (Didn't majorly participate in year 12) But yeah, I'm gonna be volunteering with some of my friends at Etihad Stadium for the Royal Children's Hospital. So it should be a really good day. Because RCH is my inspiration to my future career. I shall be working there one day :):)

Saturday should be another good night too. Leena Ha's 18th. I'm really looking forward to it because she chose this really nice Japanese Restaurant which I believe is going to have an awesome atmosphere! I would have to update everyone on the restaurant once I've actually eaten there. But from the photos and the descriptions, ahhh looking forward to it. And of course, dinner and drinks on her! :):) Lol, thanks Leena! Oh and not to mention, we're gonna be trying out some Sake, Japanese Alki! :):)

So what else?! Hrmm, after school on Friday (last week) I ended up skipping Physiology and went shopping in the city. I ended up buying another pair of jeans. (On sale and of course I couldn't help it) And again, sales assistants disagreeing with me that I shouldn't go up a size. However, I did try on the larger size just to be sure, but bought the small size anyway. Monday, I finally bought my jacket. I got the Forever New Jacket in cream. It's alright but a bit pricey I guess.

Oh and Phuong's 18th birthday was a blast. I only went to the small gathering but it was pretty fun. And it wasn't really a small gathering either. Lol. Her small is around 50+ guests. Lmao. Oh well, it was an awesome night. Drinking + dancing away some pain. And everyone chipped in for her Laptop. Her family put in a huge proportion and everyone put in around 30-50. But all in all, it was moreover the amount that we were aiming for. So yeah. Well after Phuong's, I did some thinking. And thought, maybe I don't really need him. I don't want to participate in his game where he's holding all the cards. But I just miss him. I really don't know anymore. Holidays are here and we are supposedly gonna go out to see how things go. Maybe I don't want that anymore. I'm not really sure what I want actually. But if I don't go, I might regret it and miss my opportunity if things were actually gonna work out.

I went GJ's the other day. Fag finally put my final pay through. But didn't get my payslips done. And to add on top of the fag's wrongdoings, he organises a staff dinner and doesn't invite me. But invites Tu, who quit before me. Don't get me wrong Tu is awesome, but wtf!? where was my freaking invite?!

Gay bus ride.
So Tuesday afternoon, I usually catch the local bus home. A girl named J that Kim knew came onto the bus. Kim immediately tells me the 411 on her. i.e. She's gay. This person's ex. Eww. Anywho, while Kim's story about her was unfolding, J was talking to another girl about some stuff. The other girl obviously had a boyfriend. J was telling her that she should come with her to this Underage Club. And Kim was telling me how there was this underage club for gay kids. Rofl.
Then J was fully emphasizing to her friend that she should go to this underage club. And particularly highlighting that she should not bring her BF. Then J was going on about how "INTERESTING" the night would be. Quoting interesting with two fingers, if you get what I mean. Me and Kim couldn't stop laughing. J's friend clearly did not know what she was in for.

CNOW (Corny nick of the week)
--' you belong to me, Hime. In the mean time, you cant give out your heart again just yet..

bahahaha so cute ><


Anywho that's it for me.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment