Monday, April 13, 2009

Let's get crazy tonight!

Let's go crazy - Cassie ft. Akon. Very catchy song.

The volunteering thing fell through. Only because there was too many of us. So when Kim called up, the lady said she didn't need us anymore. So gay. It ruined my Good Friday. I wasted the day away and I can't remember what I did.

My Easter holidays. I think mum was in Easter spirit. She was buying chocolates for all my cousins and nieces/nephews. All I got in return was a bowl of CHE, which had really bad banana in it. Mum totally makes it better. And a cold heart D&M with my Fob cousin in law, which made me realise that I shouldn't really judge my niece for being a spoilt brat.

Yayaya, my long awaited meal at Maedaya for Leena Ha's birthday was pretty worth waiting for. However, I really thought the scenery would be much prettier and that the restaurant would've been much bigger and fancier. But all in all, the food was good! It wasn't as fattening as Korean BBQ in Chinatown. The meats came in really small but cheap proportions. Gotta love the Teriyaki sauce as well :P:P Photos are on my facebook. Hrmm, whatelse... Cat & Vi got the cake from Breadtop. Taro cake. it was pretty nice. After everyone departed, Leena, Helen, Shirley and I wandered the city for a bit. We ended up going on the Giant Ferris Wheel and got a free round as well, "because we asked nicely." It was really cold up there and fireworks came on. How cool?! We like totally planned it for Leena's birthday ya know. LOL. Oh and fkn asshole ruined my night. He calls me up to invite me to Karaoke and says " " is coming. Just ruined my night so bad.

And yeah, girls night out coming up! Lol, we're going Maedaya again. This time with all the girls. And Karaoke too. Yay! Oh, maybe I can drink Sake this time since I didn't get a chance yesterday. Oh gosh and the Kari Kari Bacon salad. Fkn best salad ever! Food is pretty cheap there. Like $3 for a plate of meat to grill. Lol.

Anywho, just thought I'd give a short review on Maedaya.

Ciao ciao
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment