Saturday, April 18, 2009

Holidays over so soon.

It's been a quiet week for me. I limited myself to going out because I had so much homework to catch up on. I don't even think I even covered most of the content that I wanted to cover. It's gonna be a bumpy ride for the next few weeks if I want to get atleast 75% in my mid year exams. It kinda sucks though. Because a semester worth of content is pretty much what we learnt over the course of a year in yr 12. Oh gosh and I was feeling terrible after I nearly failed two of my chem maths competency thing. Like far out, who uses 10 step questions in a one mark multiple choice. You're bound to go wrong somewhere. Really frustrated me. But I guess it only counts as a small percentage to your overall score. Fk. I really should limit my internet usage. I'm pretty much logging onto my laptop every few hours just check who's online and not worrying about my homework because it's TOO HARD! ><

So my week pretty much consisted of homeworking, exercising, organising girls night out and a bit of shopping. I skipped most of my invitations to go play some sports (fatty-ness now), movies, karaoke (not my comfort zone with another group) and yeah. However I did end up going Karaoke with the girls, which to my disappointment only a few of us came to the karaoke part of the girls night out. Dinner was awesome for GNO. There was 9 of us who came to the dinner at Maedaya. Yup, Maedaya again. This time it was their 1 year anniversary so they gave us free Japanese dessert which I believe was called Dango. We actually got to try some sake this time. It tasted umm very gross. Lol. I didn't like it, yet Van kept passing the shot glass around for everyone to finish it off. Blah. The girl's night ended with us walking from Flinders St to Melb Central. Don't know why. But we did it. We could've just went home with the rest. But yeahh, oh well.

Been feeling really horrible lately. Maybe because I think my relationship with him is over for good now. I don't know if he's waiting for me to talk to him. But I know I was waiting for him. And seeing as holidays are over, I will never get my second chance. Unless yeah. Then there's just family drama that I really hate. I really hate the sexcism and the Asian parent thing. Pisses me off. I really hate having to eat my Saturday lunches alone. And I really hate waking up early to go grocery shopping. Yeah life sucksssssssss atm anyway. Life gonna suck even more when I go back to school on Tuesday. I really cbs going school. All the travelling and all the money on food.

Anywho.
Ciao.
xoxo.


Just Let It Go - 4tune.

No comments:

Post a Comment