Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog addicts

I recently read a Psychology journal on Why people blog? And research has shown that people like me and bloggers, blog because we need to vent. And it is kind of true. We don't go into depth because it's like an online journal but it's just more to vent. And then when we read back on it we look at how we dealt with the issue. And the comments that you get or hits, just makes you wanna blog even more. Just gotta love Psychology! Lol. Oh I only came across that journal because I had to do my Psychology assignment on Stress, Coping and Life Satisfaction. In other words, the way you deal with stress impacts on how satisfied you are with your life. It was quite a difficult task that I have no quite finished yet. But that's what days off are for. (I've decided I'm not going to 1hr Physiology on Monday) Anywho, yeah, assignment on stress was making me feel more stress. Reading article after article, extracting information that was related to my studies. And to be a Psychologist, in my opinion you gotta have good writing which gives you more credibility.

So abt my Monday classes. Seeing as Lectopia is a popular option, might as well not go to school for an hour on Monday. Because it kills 3 hrs of my time and I do nothing all day anyway. So if I stay home, I can study the whole day and not worry about going anywhere after. I'm thinking about skipping Friday arvo classes but I don't want to miss too much Physiology. I mean, it is the subject that I want to succeed in the most. So it shouldn't kill me right!?

I went shopping yesterday. Meh, so hard to find something nice lately. I only end up buying a pair of high waisted jeans from Sportsgirl. I think it's pretty sexy. And great that I squeezed into a small size. And sales assistant calling me TINY! when I was asking for a larger size -_-" She's like it's
a PERFECT FIT why do you wanna go up? ><>


Argh, I'm so emotional lately. I guess I'm not coping really well with what happened. I constantly have him on my mind and I don't want to anymore. At first before the text I didn't want to let go. But now, what's left to hold onto? I mean, before the text I was thriving on the idea that we would get back together. And that text came. But it was all a lie. I mean I'm not taking his reason for ending our relationship as it is because he wouldn't be texting me nor would he even be thinking about me anymore. So there's apart of me that won't take the initial reason to be my answer. A part of me still think there's hope. I'm still longing to be his girlfriend. Something that I never got the chance to be. I just miss him so much. I really need that closure. There was so much going on in my life right after he broke it off with me. And I just really wish he was there for me through it all. I know I have my friends and everyone else but just that closure from a friend is different from the closure that you get from the guy you like. I guess I just got to let go and move on. I really don't know if he has. Because he said he lost feelings but he wouldn't be texting me apologizing if those feelings are gone. But whatever right?! I'll just try and let go.

xoxo

Oh I'm making the most of this blog by adding my friends to my Blogs I follow list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment