Monday, July 20, 2009

Light

I guess birthday wasn't all bad. I actually got out of the house and went out for dinner. Pretty call restaurant because it was all you can eat. And very awesome atmosphere. We ate for an hour straight. And then ate some cake. Not a bad night. Only fail about the day was the shoes I wanted to buy ended up to be about 6-7inches high. GG, did not buy them.

Next day had dinner with the family. Pretty good night as well. Felt good because it just felt like another family dinner outing rather than let's celebrate Helen's birthday. We ate at Plume. I love eating Peking Duck. So delicious :):) Went home and watched Harry Potter. Great anticipation for the 6th movie, which I watched at IMAX. It was kinda shitty because the 3D effects only lasted about 15 minutes into the film, then the rest of the film wasn't in 3D. But it was a pretty good film, despite what people say. I still thought it was good. Only shitty thing again was that I left my beret back in the theatre :(:( Oh Gosh, was so God damn shattered. I was planning on buying the same one again, if they have it in stock! Would suck really bad if they didn't have it. But what are the odds of it still being there ><
Anywho, I kinda miss being a kid and just going IMAX. I feel like doing that for all the movies I want to watch now. And I really wanna go Museum, this time with a camera. Hahaha. I love going to these places. Walking along Carlton Gardens was nice too :):)

Hrmph, Charity Ball is next week. I changed my mind again and decided that I'm not gonna buy anything else for it. I'm just gonna wear shoes that I've already got at home, clutch at home and all set. Except accessories. Maybe I'd fork out some cash for that BUT that should be about it. It's just ONE night, right?! :) It's not like it's my Highschool formal or anything. I feel like a stingy ass even though my siblings gave me money for my birthday!

Had a really gay day today. My plans of going to replace my beret failed. Didn't end up going hp because I woke up late. Went Footscray instead because I had to pick up my glasses. Didn't end up getting them because the stupid Optometry place was renovating and just moved to a new place and they were just unpacking everything. -_-" I went Forges and took ages to find some SEAM-FREE underwear. No, I do not want Granny panties, nor do I want G-strings. Just normal underwear that has no seams. Took me forever to find a pair, that I do not even know if it's seam free. --" I was unaware of the time. Didn't get a chance to buy myself a fob roll. But managed to get myself a BubbleCup. Missed my train. Was late to school. Oh and might I add I got picked up on the train. o.O

Guy with iPhone writes note on his phone: "Can you plz stop listening to ur music so loud... (ME: WTF, RUDE MUCH?) ... and can you plz tell me ur name?"
*taps me on the leg*
Me: What?! *passes phone back*
Guy: *passes phone back to me again with same msg*
Me: Urgh, no.
Guy: So that's a no?
Me: Yeah, no thanks?? *blushes*
Ahhh so awkward. ROFL.

Anywho enough from me

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment