Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Materialistic

Other than Winter school, my days are slot with spending time with the girls and of course SHOPPING, whether it is shopping shopping, window shopping, online window shopping etc etc etc. I am constantly shopping and lusting after materials I simply cannot afford.

Ahh, been such an emo over the past couple of days. Some people really look forward to their birthdays, while I just don't want to at all. Don't really want to make a big deal out of it. This sounds so selfish but mother ended up getting a cake catered for me. And I told her I didn't want it because it cost so much and I rather get something else. I feel so bad now because she cancelled the catering and she was only doing it because she cared. But yeah, everyone's been going on and on about doing something small, but I was something smaller that small, which is nothing at all. Only thing is my birthday is on a Friday which makes it hard to get out of saying anything. Oh well, just letting everyone know in advance that I'll be in hiding all weekend :)

Anyway, in the light of birthdays, I spoilt myself with a new handbag. However that has set me back quite a fair bit. I still want that other bag and items for the charity ball like a clutch, black gladiator heels and some accessories. I'm so annoyed for getting a white dress now. I wish I bought the black one instead, but nooooo sales assistant and sister insisted I get the white one. -_-" And I really need a new wardrobe. Damn it!

So yesterday, I went yum cha with some of the girls. Me, Belinda, Catherine, Helen, Karren and Van. It was all you can eat, so pretty worth the value that we played. $16.80pp. After we went shopping and Van left us for class, Cat went Karaoke and we were joined by Vi. Shop shop shop. Went home and yeah, forgot what I did. Oh and I got a new phone recently. Nokia E71, which I'm quite shattered about because it did not come in Black and Red. Probably not released in Australia but yeah. Suckssss

Ahh cbf blogging now.
Ciao xoxo

My favourite websites this week has to be: Sportsgirl.com.au (mainly for forums) and LOOKBOOK.nu. Great for fashion inspiration!

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy ;]

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY <3 hope you have a great day wherever you areee~ best of luck with getting everything you need for charity ball!

    [lawl my birthday's on a monday and I have uni from 8am to 5pm *faints*]

    ReplyDelete