Friday, September 4, 2009

Friday Night Blogs

Oh I really need to find something to do then blog fornightly. It's quite impossible to even go out late on a Friday night anymore because I have work early the next day but I guess I can settle for Saturday night. Everything just seems more fun on Friday nights.

So what have I been up to lately. Let me just go over my last blog to see what I haven't written.
Hrmm, I haven't really got up to much. Lately the way I spend time with my friends is through arranging luncheons with them. The other week was with Helen and Leena chums where we went to Stalactites. I mentioned it briefly in the other blog but yeah. That day, I bumped into Ly while waiting for Hel and Chums. While our chats, we saw Bao. And we chatted til everyone's friends came.

Anyway, life's been a tad confusing after a new person enters. You know, I have a decision between a WOW or a WOH? But I really don't wanna persist in anything because I want to keep everything highly professional. But damn guys can be so cute and tempting, especially if they're so so so pretty and SMARTTTTT! Man I dig guys with intellect and looks. Bahahahaha
Dayummmm. Last week I was waiting for the bus with my workmate. This was one of our convos.
D: That car was hot!
H: Meh, average
D: What's good in a car to you then?
H: Has to be pretty ... and have all the specs ...
D: Sounds like your description of a guy ... I wonder what kind of car "other" D has?
H: Shut up! I don't even like him.
It's funny how people pick up these things. I don't know whether friends are bagging me for the fun of it but yeah it's so embarassing. Makes me feel so shy... (Shirl bags me for being shy ahaha)

Anyway, last weekend was good because I got to see "DUDE" again. Just really shy to talk to him full on. HAHAHA. Anywho, I found out that he lives in my area and maybe within proximity as well. However I feel bad if I ditch Maggie and David because we've been training it together every week since I've worked at NQT. Hrmphh. It's got my mind a lot off "HIM" which was pretty good. Ahhh enough about boys.

Monday night, yes Monday night, how fkn gay. Anywho, Donna organised a Girls Night Out. So here's how the night panned out. We were supposed to meet at 6pm however we waited up to 6:45pm for Donna (ORGANISER) and Helen to come before we headed off for dinner. We had dinner at Cho Gao. Pretty nice atmosphere, chairs were a bit hard and stuff but the food (well the dish Shirl and I shared) was good. Some other foods that the girls ordered wasn't that nice. The night ended pretty early with a long but fun car ride home. I enjoyed the night so yeah. I was disappointed that everyone couldn't come. And even Donna thought noone would go. Then again, who goes out on a Monday night anyway unless it was really important ...

For the rest of the week I've been working on my Psychology report. It's only a 600 word literature review, included with a table/figure. However, I have extended it so much over the week, it's not funny anymore. Procrastinating with Facebook and eBay. It's bloody terrible. Anywho, I managed to do a paragraph a day -_-" But I don't think it's top notch so I gotta spend what time I have left to refine everything.
Oh, it was supposed to be the highlight my week but it was a rather disappointment no disrespect or anything. I got the privileged to touch and feel a REAL LIFE HUMAN BRAIN! Yep, I held it, poked at it and felt it in my hands. It had that hard feeling because of preserving it for so many years. I really wanted to touch a brand new brain where it was squishy and something I'd say EWW to and get put off by it. But nah it was hard as clay. LOL. Due to respect of science and to that human, we couldn't take photos. WHICE reminds me I should really be a true bloggist and start adding photos to my blog. Really CBB.

Anyway, weekends again. I'm looking forward to Sunday. Oh and tmr should be good too. I'm gonna go watch UP with some friends in 3D (y)

Nighty night.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment