Thursday, September 17, 2009

Hime's must have CLOTHES

The Chiffon Frilly Blouse/Dress


Vintage Blazer
Denim Jacket (CROPPED, OR L/SLEEVE)

Denim Vest

MANY MANY MANY SKIRTS :)

Preferably highwaisted & has this certain type of frilly-ness to it


  • Microfloral skirt - so hard to find. I'd upload a photo for the exact styles I want but it would kinda be like copyrighted because many the pictures I've got is from my inspiration fashion website lookbook.nu.
  • Denim skirt - I'm have this strange denim fetish
(Why do I have an obsession for frills?)

Many loved styles from the Sportsgirl website

Above: I really love the red shirt in ... but expensive :(

Above: I would mind spending the price on that dress and jacket. Great combination together. But so expensive.

Above: The Jumpsuits! I am a big big big big fan of jumpsuits! It's a great where and looks cute as! It would be great if I had this in micro-florals or denim!

I think this pretty much sums up what I wanna wear this Spring/Summer!
Florals and Denim especially mixed and matched together. Or checkered and denim is great together as well!

Many of these items are found on Ebay, Valleygirl and Sportsgirl.
The Chiffon dress and Vintage Blazer are two items I have been "watching" on eBay for so long. I'm too scared to purchase because it might be crappy. Since I had a bad experience with the silk cocktail dress.

Blog again soon.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment