Friday, August 14, 2009

Anticipated weekend

Phew it's Friday night. I've been waiting for the weekend to come because I was feeling nostalgic and wanted to go back to work. Mainly because my job finally feels stable and I don't have to wait on call for my boss to tell me when I work and when I don't work. Now I just rock up :)
So now I'm working Saturdays at Braybrook all day and afternoons on Sunday at St Albans.
But yeah, it means that I have to miss out on majority of Van's cake day :(:( I should be greatful that I am at Braybrook on Saturday because the park is close by. So even if it's 5 minutes with my friends, then let it be 5 minutes :( Ok, small exaggeration, atleast 30-45 minutes. It should be a good day. Lovely cakes with my friends and lovely time. And work with bratty kids in the morning. And slightly better class in the arvo!
Hopefully tmr night I will also be going to Maria Parapouras's going away party. Maria's one of my highschool buddies who got a scholarship to play tennis in America. So yeah farewell party organised by her best friends. It should be a good night because I haven't seen these Marian girls in ages.

So all week, my studying regime did not even happen. I was really hoping that all my free time would go to studying but ideally it does not happen. Monday, went to Camberwell to shop. Tuesday, shop again. Wednesday, Murphy's house so he can install stuff on my laptop but spent a lot of time watching Steven playing Dota. Thursday, tried studying at the library, however went home and slept. Then today had school in the late arvo so yeah. I don't mind this late afternoon class. Today, the class went so fast because this lecturer has old man wit. Makes me laughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He's so bloody hilarious and so freaking good! I love his analogies and I don't fall asleep in any of his classes. Best thing is I'm finally learning about Neuroscience/ Brain stuff which is basically what my course is about.

Anyway, my shopping experiences this week was complete fail :(:( I went to Camberwell on impulse because I remember they had this shop that sells cheap Bonds stuff. I ended up jumping on the Belgrave train and got off at Camberwell. I ended up bumming around in Camberwell for 2hrs or so. I bought a Bonds jacket so I could wear to school. Then walked around the area.
On Tuesday, I went shopping with Shirley and we went all the way to Richmond to check out the Bardot Factory Outlet. Kinda shit. I thought there would be better stuff there :(:( I only bought a shirt that is nearly twice my size but oh well. Anywho, then we had lunch at some shitty restaurant SHIRLEY chose -_-" Then we saw a shoe shop that said "2 BOOTS FOR $100." They had all the good brands like Tony Bianco. Omg I was so shattered because there was a pair of Tony Bianco boots but they had no sizes left :(:( Failed shopping. HOWEVER! I now know that I can go to that shop to get some good shoes because their prices are atleast 2/3's (wild guess) of the actual retail price. After failed shopping I decided to go back to the city and do some shopping there. Again nothing that caught my eye. The thing that sucks was that I was willing to spoil myself and spend some of my money. Hrmph, oh well maybe another time.

I think this is enough from me. Work tmr morning. Just hoping those bratty kids do not turn up to class tmr. And I have a nice and quiet day at work. And a lovely but short time at the park. And a good night at the party!

Good night
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment