Friday, January 22, 2010

Hello 2010 ...

Yes and hello 2010 ... the reason I named my title that is because, I am such a complete noob, who is still stuck in the past. I went out desperately needing a new diary! I browsed quickly on my lunch break at the local newsagency and picked up a pretty purple diary. Went to the register and paid. It was only until after work that I was showing off my pretty new diary to father that he pointed out that the diary was 2009. OH MY EFFING GOD! How dumb am I?! I either have the choice of refunding it, or knowing me, I'm lazy and do not like causing inconvenience to people so I just put up with it. zzz...

Anyway, lately I've been relaxing at home, seeing as I'm 'grounded.' Or atleast I think I am. But I guess it has given me to time exercise. I've been getting into ZUMBA fitness. It's advertise all over television. And it's FUN! It works up a good sweat too. I've actually gotten more slack around the house. I lay in bed and play games or I sit around watching series. Yeah, pretty sad, I know ... Anywho, January is sending me broke. I'm looking at all the things I need to pay for and I'm looking at about $1000. I mean, easily paid for, but hard to earn back... not to mention, I'm trying to reach target goals with my money. I don't think I can achieve it at this rate. Less shifts at work but I guess it's alright, considering I want to leave. But everyy time I think about leaving, something "somewhat" good comes up. Like, my boss is taking a break and he's barely around, barely talks to us anyway and he let me back on the till, however, I dislike the till anyway. But why is there always guilt held over my head when I want to leave ... he's understaffed when uni hits again, yet I manage to actually care that he needs to train more noobed staff to work for him. Anyway, I hate him anyway, I should not care less.

Back to my blog title. 2010 is actually kickstarting. I found out that quite a few of the Marian girls, did extremely well last year. Quite a handful of them got into good courses. Another addition is that a lot of my friends are transferring. Helen Nguyen got into Swinburne. So she will be with me! I can sense a lot of wagging, lunching, bludging etc. LOL. It should be a good year. Also, My's best mates got into uni and one got into the same uni as him. So I'm happy for him and his mates. Definitely gonna be a fun year.

On my agenda this coming week is my sister's birthday. She's turning 21. Hahaha I've actually been anticipated this for so long. Anyway, it should be good :) Liana Nhut's birthday is also coming up but I don't think she's doing anything. I guess I'll be blowing most of my money on my sister's birthday! Such a waste on alcohol, I knowwwww!
Next month is my bro's birthday. He's gonna be 23. But I'm assuming his birthday is going to coincide with this event that I don't actually want to attend. Gosh, it's gonna be party party party right up until uni starts.

Anyway, that's it from me.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment