Thursday, October 8, 2009

The Irony Of Things

The previous blog I wrote was titled Life is complete? To be honest, I kind of thought it was more like it made me feel more whole that usual. Like more stabilize than I have been throughout the year. I am person who doesn't like dramatic change and after that second job came in, I thought that's it. It's going to be like this for the next few months of my life. No fickleness.
However, I spoke to soon. The one person I've been wanting for so long decides to step back in my life, making me feel unstable again and made me feel as if I have to adjust my lifestyle again. For a day or two, I was contemplating heaps about this and there was a lot of stuff leaning towards the cons.
The WHAT IFs? I guess in the end, I chose what my heart desired most, which was my second chance. But there's always that part where, that second chance won't work out and I would just end up where I was a few months ago. But I need to remain optimistic about everything. Just about life in general I guess.
I guess my theory has been worked against

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Wow Helen! This is a major change to your life. Be strong and be wild ;). If it doesn't work out, second time is certainty for sure. You've got my back babe. Love ya xox

    ReplyDelete